WEBER DGV 32/36 Low Profile Air Horn
Made in USA
• Increase the air flow in to your carburetor with our new air horn. This bolt-on air horn fits Weber 32/36 or 38/38 DGV series carbs and can be used with the standard rectangular air filter as shown.
• The overall height of the air-horn above the filter mounting surface is approximately 1.32".
• The pictures show a 2.5" high filter, but the air-horn can also be used with a 2" high filter.
• Machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum. All fasteners are zinc plated and the mounting brackets are stainless steel.
• The mounting brackets can be adjusted to different heights, depending on which filter arrangement is used.
• Used on street and race cars. Not legal in SCCA's improved touring classes.
• The kit consists of:
Tests have shown that using a nylon lock nut on the standard filter mounting studs, backs them out when loosening the lock nuts. That is the reason for adding the M5 SHCS as shown in the pictures (side view). They are mounted from the bottom of the top half of the carburetor.
(carburetor and filter assembly shown for display only, not included with the air horn kit)
• Flow bench tested. Results showed an increase in flow with this air horn.
• Can be used with choke mechanism installed.
Also available from Pierce Manifolds
Copyright © 2004-2019 SV Technologies, LLC
DEALER INQUIRIES WELCOME